Bone Deep & Harmony was founded with and is directed by commitment to your health and well-being. Having learned about, and experienced the nourishing and therapeutic qualities of bone broth through Traditional Chinese Medicine, we set out to make this simple, nutrient-dense food widely available in New York City.
- We take our time! Our broth is gently simmered for 18+ hours to retain the highest nutrient content possible.
- We carefully source all supplementary ingredients, favoring local organic farms.
- We produce without preservatives, artificial flavorings or additives.
- We simmer our broth in stainless steel pots, NEVER in aluminum. Aluminum is highly reactive to acidic and alkaline foods, causing the toxic metal to leach into your food.
- We consult and collaborate with experts in the fields of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nutrition, and Functional Medicine. Our in house experts participate in helping us produce the purest bone broths.
- We offer additional support for healthy eating and lifestyle through our blog and recipe posts.
We source from local farms that follow humane practices. Our bones come from pastured cows and chicken raised within the NY tri-state area.
Making bone broth is a sustainable practice by its very nature, insofar as its primary ingredients are the parts of the animal that often go to waste. Our commitment to sustainability extends to the biodegradable heavy-duty paper containers we use to package our broth.